Script Summary: Working script to automatically sound the horn in Mousehunt Longtail.
Mousehunt v3.0 aka Longtail Auto Horn
by Slapp Pinongcos
v1.2. Script edited for trap checks every 75~76 minutes due to the NEW TRAP CHECK schedule. (9:15, 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, etc.) Again, for personal use.
v1.1. King's Reward is working.
v1.0. Script edited for personal use. This script is from iispyder.
A script that automatically sounds the hunter's horn for Mousehunt v3.0 aka Longtail. The default time check and horn time delays are (every 15 minutes + 10~17seconds) and (hourly + 20~24seconds), respectively. Feel free to edit the time check and horn time delays in the SOURCE CODE section.
Using scripts can ban you from Mousehunt. Use this script at your own risk. No pun intended.
Currently the script support Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on (Tested with Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3 with Greasemonkey 0.8 add-on), Opera (Tested with Opera 10.53) and Google Chrome (Tested with Google Chrome 5.0)
1. Download the Greasemonkey for Firefox.
2.You should close Mozilla Firefox after Installation.
3. Run Firefox again.
4. Check if there is a monkey face icon on the lower right corner of the browser. It should "light" up and not be transparent. If not, click the icon.
5. Click the INSTALL button on the upper right of THIS website. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/78997
6. Wait for the Install button to be ready(3 seconds to be exact).
7. Click Install.
8. Go to Mousehunt CAMP page, I repeat, CAMP page, for it to start/initialize the script.
9. REMEMBER to leave it on the Mousehunt CAMP page before you will be AWAY from your computer.
That's about it.
Успіху і гарного дня!