Script Summary: Broken as of 2012.06.28. Adds menu (bottom right) with support for SD/HD file downloads - trailers, user movies. No longer supports gametrailers tv (gttv) and bonusround.
Mentioned on jDownloader
Donations are for the time spent creating and updating this userscript and are greatly appreciated! So are reviews =)All content on GameTrailers.com (GT) is copyright (GT) or its respective owners.
|Feedback||Leaving feedback and reviews is also appreciated!|
NOTICE2012.06.28 - Script broken due to GT site redesign. May look into update. No ETA.
2012.05.20 - v2.4.1 has been released! Scroll down to the changelog.
2011.10.15 - v2.4.0 has been released!
2011.10.09 - v2.3.0 has been released!
2011.07.04 - Due to other projects and receiving no donations in 2 years of development, I do not plan to work on this script any longer. Been fun, just can't afford to actively spend time on it.
Image v1.2 - 2010.03.13 (Click to view)
Image v1.0 - 2009.10.20 (Click to view)
Image v0.9 - 2009.10.05 (Click to view)
Image v0.5 - 2009.07.27 (Click to view)
Image v0.4 - 2009.04.12 (Click to view)
Image v0.2 - 2009.04.10 (Click to view)
FeaturesDisplays SD/HD files when they exist.
Displays trailer files.
Displays user movies.
Displays file size.
Displays file download links, even if you're not logged in.
Direct download (right click save as) of
Shows file type icon for
-Defaults to site fav icon for unknown file types.
-WMV was disabled in v2.2.0 as new trailers weren't offering it.
Custom version notification system
No age verification required to download.
Add language localization support
Have a suggestion? Let me know!
ThanksEdbo - Testing.
MES - Code usage.
Elbart - Bug report.
ChangeLog2012.05.20 - 2.4.1
- Fixed menu and overlay border radius not working in Firefox 13 beta.
- Fixed menu error message using wrong id.
- Fixed typo in XHR header.
- Upgraded jQuery from 1.6.4 to 1.7.2. Changed .live() / .bind() and .unbind() to .on() and .off().
- Added initial support for Chrome.
- Fixed code for Trailer links.
- Fixed updateCheck not returning update if HTTPS Everywhere was installed. Changed USO update link from HTTP to HTTPS.
- Changed Flattr donation link.
- Upgraded jQuery from 1.6.1 to 1.6.4.
- Removed code for GTTV and BonusRound.
- Modified code from requesting XML data to using data in the page. This seems to have fixed the infinite loop.
- Upgraded jQuery from 1.6 to 1.6.1.
- Fixed menu showing frozen status if flv or all files failed to load.
- Changed Flattr link.
- Moved icons around in menu.
- Added some error catching code.
- Modified CSS and clean up.
- Upgraded jQuery from 1.3.2 to 1.6.
- Fixed some undeclared variables.
- Fixed overlay tabs changing the url location.
- Added some error catching code.
- Added GM_log function GMlog for console logging.
- Added Twitter icon to menu bar.
- Added new Donation options. Added Flattr icon, new Paypal icon.
- Added scroll height check for Update Alert overlay.
- Modified menu title attr to data-title. Removes annoying hover title.
- Removed check for WMV file - new trailers 404 on WMV.
- Removed GTTV and BonusRound from includes due to encrypted streams and time constraints.
- Added Configuration icon and overlay.
- Fixed debug code for Update and Settings.
- Improved file size check function. Only checks all files if FLV exists.
- Code clean up for file size checks.
Hides file download if file doesn't exist.
- Modified update check system.
- Less obtrusive Update Alert (icon instead of auto prompt).
- Recoded the menu Entire width is clickable
- Updated GTTV file download code due to GT code changes.
New file icons
Displays file sizes
Added menu bar with Script Homepage, Update and Donate icons
- Recoded portions of the script and code clean up
- Recoded menu, now shows status of processes Waiting - Waiting for page to load
- New update notification system Brand new custom GUI
Loading - Loading external data
Parsing - Parsing data for links
Only checks for updates once per 24 hours
- Updated trailer file download code due to GT code changes. Once again able to download without being logged in.
- Added FLV choice in SD and HD links.
- Disabled update checker until the new one is ready.
- Updated trailers code due to button changes.
- Updated parse error alert to be less obtrusive. No longer alert box prompts, it will show in the menu.
- Added 'episode' support. Added support for gametrailers-tv downloads.
- Updated code to check for /episode/bonusround/* and /episode/gametrailers-tv/*
Added support for bonusround downloads.
- Added support for user movie downloads.
- Fixed a parse error that occured when both an HD and SD link were disabled.
- Fixed / updated version compare in update checker. Now handles multiple decimals for major.minor.build
- Made other changes and corrections to update checker
- Created, found and fixed issue with my changes to the update checker that broke the main script functions
- Forgot to update the update alert info
- Fixed parse error due to change in links Updated code to parse for IDs
- Updated code to check for /player/* and /video/*
- Added check for SD/HD content Added separator in menu for content types
- Added script update checker
- Added jQuery 1.3.2
- Added support for file type images
- Added base64 images to save bandwidth Be nice to remote servers =)
- Added support for mp4 download
- Added AppleTrailers menu (bottom right) Thanks MES - http://manuelseeger.de
- Auto expands download link area