Everytime I start the tool I have lots of problems with automatic training ( It just goes by clicking the bottom train manually OP by OP)
The very strange thing is that every time i click on the Refresh bottom it appears the message " Error while retrieving player data OK " and sometimes in the info screen appears in march more troops that I really have and in a little bit disappears as like blinking... :(
If I reload the game after clicking refresh it appears the message that I send too many requests , but I did'nt nothing.
That problem appears just with one of my players, and I've used tools with no problems till 1 week ago....
I've tried by unistalling all browsers, deleting all may tools , caches and internet data, but with no results....
Please find a soluction..... Thank you