Script Summary: Conceal the web pages you're actually looking at in the web page you're supposed to be looking at.
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
NEW: To access panel, use the menu option in User Script Commands menu, or press CTRL+ALT+P on any page. Pop-ups on every page asking whether you want a new panel has finally been removed!
Content Concealer hides an iframe connected to any address you choose inside any site that you visit. The iframe is contained inside a quick-folding collapsible panel, allowing you to reveal and conceal the iframe at the click of a mouse. With a small hard-to-notice link that controls the panel, you can look at any site you want without it showing up in your tabs, windows, or browser history.
- Conceal a custom iframe within any other webpage
- iframe concealed inside collapsible panel controlled by small link at top of page
- New panel can be created with handy CTRL+ALT+P shortcut, or through the User Script Commands menu
- Panel control link text can be customized to say whatever you want
- Sites visited inside concealed panels don't show up on browser history
- Panel control link and concealed panel can scroll with page, effectively allowing it to be used in any part of any website.
- Handy confirm box allows for easy accepting or denying of concealed panel
- Browser form allows for visiting any site from within the concealed panel without a page reload
- Choose to access panel through one of several different proxies
- A "Settings" panel that allows you to edit the panel name and the size of the panel
- Delete the panel's existence on the page in a single click of the handy and easily accessible [X] button!
- JQuery-improved user interface
History1.7.2 (2011-9-10) - Removed pop-up asking for panel on all pages. Added "ctrl+alt+p" shortcut for new panel. Added menu button for new panel (with GM_registerMenuCommand)
1.7.0 (2011-9-4) - Massive changes all across the board, including complete script rework for far cleaner code. Upgraded to work on all modern browsers, including Firefox 4. New settings panel for sizing and naming options. You can now delete the panel with "X" button
1.5.1 (2011-3-24) - Implemented several design changes, including a white background for panel, to group elements
1.5.0 (2011-3-24) - Completely optimized and cleaned code for huge speed improvements. Removed long list of @excludes. All proxies now work. Completely fixed additional pop-ups bug. Removed support for fairly useless GM_ScriptUpdater
1.4.2 (2011-3-22) - Optimized code, added 3 additional proxies, and improved proxy speed
1.4.1 (2011-3-22) - Cleaned up code, removing useless pieces and optimizing parts. Also removed problematic proxy #2, pending further development
1.4.0 (2011-3-21) - Added support for proxies, and removed necessary start website
1.3.2 (2011-3-7) - Fixed bug where the concealed panel is sometimes underneath some elements in the website
1.3.1 (2011-2-27) - Added ability to visit any site inside the hidden iframe without a page reload
1.2.1 (2011-2-25) - Fixed required initial "http://" -- now enters that automatically if it is left out, and added several more advert sites to ignore
1.2.0 (2011-2-24) - Fixed numerous pop-up requests, and script now won't offer pop-ups for any site you visit in the conceal panel
1.1.0 (2011-2-24) - Partially fixed numerous pop-up requests, implemented complete design change including new confirm boxes, and installed scroll-with-page ability for panel control link and concealed panel
1.0.1 (2011-2-23) - Fixed major multiple-pop-ups per page bug, and implemented GM_ScriptUpdater
1.0.0 (2011-2-22) - First functional version, script should be usable