Script Summary: Quickly post your tumblr crushes (along with links to their blogs) from your following page
Missing e browser extension/add-on
Attention Chrome, Firefox and Safari users:
|Userscript Installation Instructions||authored by Jeremy Cutler|
|About all my Tumblr Userscripts||cutlerish (Tumblr) • @Cutlerish (Twitter)|
Automatically create posts showing your tumblr crushes, straight from your following page.
How to use
- A "Post your Crushes to Tumblr" button appears on your following page (ie. tumblr.com/following), along with a custom settings link.
- Click on the button to automatically start a new photo post with a pre-generated image of your current crushes, and a list of links to their tumblr pages.
You can make the following changes by clicking on the "settings" link:
- Display large or small avatars (the small version is the same size as you see on your following page)
- Show or hide crush percentages
- Add a prefix for the list of crushes in the post (like "Tumblr Crushes:")
- Include crush usernames as tags in the new post
- The server that generates the crush images has limited bandwidth. It should work all of the time, but if WAY too many people use it in one month, the script may not work properly until the 1st of the following month.
- Fix "Error uploading photo" issue.
- Fix problem where tags appear in post editing but do not get saved when submitting.
- Add option to insert tumblr crush usernames as tags in new post.
- Allow upgrade notifications to be silenced for a week.
- Fix links to point tumblr pages and not avatars.
- Add update notification for Firefox.
- Add Google Chrome compatibility.
- Initial release.