Script Summary: Download YouTube videos. Works on user pages too. Hover over any video link on the page for a mini download button! Verified working in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera since version 1.2.4.
Videos with only one suitable download format get a one-click button.
Videos with alternate HD downloads available get a menu.
Hover over any video link for a mini download button!
Works on user pages too...
Mini buttons work there too...
And pretty much everywhere.
- No external sites.
- Works on user pages.
- One-click downloads for most videos.
- Hover over any video link for a mini download button!
- Updated to work with YouTube's latest changes, which probably broke most downloader scripts. Also added "FMT=44" 480p WebM (2011-08-26)
- Now works with Firefox+GreaseMonkey and Google Chrome / Chromium.
- Check out my brand spankin' new YouTube channel! (just playlists for now).
- Bug fix: mini button downloads don't play audio for a split second (finally).
- Download link on each thumbnail.
- Added the download icon from gnome (base64 encoded).
- Fixed download titles in (all?) user pages.
- Fixed html entities in titles, don't allow bad characters in file names.
- Borrows some ideas from rossy!'s video downloader
I like getting feedback from my work... it helps keep things moving in the right direction. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts!