Script Summary: Shows QR Images in comments, Option to view all images in comments, Hide all images (including QR), Collapse all children comments with a single click, and Turn off custom stylesheets (per page).
Check out the screenshots. It's pretty straightforward.
- QR codes will show automatically if the link exists on the page.
- There is a new TAB on the top menu (next to "what's hot", "new" etc) called Disable Styles. Click it to disable the custom styles on that particular page. You have to click it for each page you visit.
- There are three clickable bookmarklets just above the reply box.
- Collapse Children: Only shows parent comments, click on Toggle Children for individual expansion/collapse.
- View Images: View ALL the images within the comments (other than the already shows QR codes, if present).
- Hide Images: When clicked, it will hide ALL the generated inline-comments images, including the QR images.