Script Summary: Exports information from ika-core search results into other formats. Currently the Theta Atien's world map alliance web-page input format and generic CSV-format are supported.
License: GNU GPL v3 (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html), Copyright (c) 2010, bt_viper
This script will export Ika Core search results into other formats. Script places an export icon to the top left corner of the Ikariam main screen. You can open as many Ika Core search result windows and the script will automatically find them. Results are displayed in a new browser window.
Currently two export formats are supported:
- The Theta Atien's world map embassy input format ("// TARGET=alliance,player,city,x-coordinate,y-coordinate,enemy").
- Generic CSV-format for importing the data to Excel/OpenOffice. Both the player and city information is provided in this format.
- Ika Core Search Tools (http://www.ika-core.org/)
- Optional: Theta Atien's Alliance Map (http://www.ohgeeks.com/ikariam/scripts/theta_at...)
- Open one or multiple Ika Core Search Result windows
- Click the Ika Core Export icon
- A new window opens containing the exported information in separate text areas.
- Ctrl-A to select all text in the text ares. There is no size limit so all text might not be visible. Don't worry, all text is selected.
- Ctrl-C to copy the text to clipboard
- Use the data as you wish by placing it on the alliances internal page or importing it to Excel.
- Ika Core Search Tools
- Theta Atien's world map