Script Summary: Displays an expandable Grazr minibrowser when you hover over a link
This script displays an expandable Grazr minibrowser when you hover over a link. Still in the early experimental stages. The idea for this came from James Corbett by way of Marjolein Hoekstra. Different themes can be selected from the “Tools | Greasemonkey | User Script Commands…” menu.
Grazr LASER works
- in Firefox and Flock using Greasemonkey,
- in SeaMonkey using a modified Greasemonkey and xSidebar,
- in Konqueror as a Konqueror Userscript,
- in Camino and many other browsers as a bookmarklet using Geekmonkey,
- in Safari using Creammonkey,
- in Internet Explorer using Turnabout Advanced (wherein “Reify | Grazr LASER” replaces “Tools | Greasemonkey | User Script Commands…”) or IE7Pro.
Not compatible with NoScript's Anti-XSS Protection feature. Grazr LASER will only work on sites you've told NoScript to trust. Since it uses Grazr it also requires NoScript to allow scripts from grazr.com.
Will not work for links added to a page subsequent to the initial page load (Google Reader and other AJAX-y pages are affected.) As a workaround, there is a user script command “Grazr LASER Refresh” which manually rescans the page for links.
The Fine Print
By using the Grazr service you may be bound by the Grazr Corp. Terms of Service.
Grazr LASER is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.