Script Summary: The script keeps on refreshing your task lists(any of them) on your set frequency so that the updates from other Toodledo services are visible without you having to click the Refresh button on the toodledo Slim page/gadget. Also, corrects the 'ToodleDo Google Calendar gadget' to insert a scrollbar, which is missing by default right now.
- Keep the Toodledo tasks lists up-to-date without pressing the refresh button. The refresh frequency can be set by the ToodleDo slim Settings page!(You can set it to zero to disable it)
- Installs a scrollbar in the Google Calendar ToodleDo gadget, which is currently missing - making it really very hard to see all tasks or add new ones.
- Script will auto-update on your confirmation, once new version is published.
- New! Now the script works in Chrome out of the box ! Though once you clear your system cookies, you will have to re-set the Refresh Interval.
ChangelogVersion 3.0 - Oct. 9 2010
- Support for Google Chrome! The scrollbar works as well.