Script Summary: No more useless clicking to get a PocketQuery. Save the settings and load them next time easily by choosing the entry in the drop down field.
Copyright: JR849 - http://jr849.de/greasemonkey-skripte/
License: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/)
From now on you can restore this settings using the dropdown-field below the query name. The last setting will be restored automatically next time you open the pocketquery page.
Note: For each pocketquery page (gcquery, urquery or bmquery) you have to save your pocketquery settings separately.
If you have any questions, please contact me via contactform at http://jr849.de/kontakt/ ;-)
1.25 (08.March 2013)
- The script for the automatic update isn't working anymore, so i decided to remove this feature for the moment.
- New attributes "Seasonal Access", "Tourist Friendly", "Tree Climbing", "Front Yard (Private Residence)" and "Teamwork Required"
- New attribute "Sponsored geocache"
- The recent update caused some troubles with a few attributes. If you are using the following attributes (include or exclude): Field Puzzle, Special Tool Required, Food Nearby or Wireless Beacon, then please check your saved settings, correct them if necessary and save them under the same name again.
- New attribute "Wireless Beacon"