Script Summary: Add icons to Gmail labels
How to use?
- Install Greasemonkey Firefox Addon.
- Restart Firefox for sure after installing the addon.
- Go to Gmail Labels Icons page, and click Install.
- Now refresh your Gmail inbox page.
- Click on the square besides any label (the same color square) and tada! you'll see the icons above the colors
Common problems, bugs and issues:
- It's still an alpha testing script.
- It may take time to show the icons because my server is slower than Gmail, duh!
- You can't set back colors instead of icons (I'm trying to solve it very soon) unless you disabled it.
- Doesn't work on Chrome and Chromium yet.
Feedback? issues and problems? want to make it better? script repository.