Script Summary: Adds modifiable InfoBanners to Town View (Upgradable, Name, Level, Missing Resources)
This script adds banners beneath the buildings of your city, showing the building name, the current level and if you have enough resources in town to upgrade it.
You can choose whether all these infomations shall be shown or just 1 or 2 of them, by selecting the according features at the Ikariam Options Tab (Link at the top).
If the building has reached its maximum level, a green button appears.
- Dump and Temple added
- every theoretically buildable building level included
- new and smaller banner design (picture)
- fixed calculation for the reduction of the building costs (the effect of cost reducing buildings is now implemented in the right way)
- new option: 'show missing resources'
- causes a new banner, which shows the resources that are missing to upgrade the according building
- this banner only appears if there are not enough resources in town
- additional double-spaced design for the missing resources banner at a dump, palace and governor's residence (picture)
- to prevent huge banners, numbers bigger than 99.999 are round up and shortened at the missing resources banner (picture)
- if you don't like the hard coded missing resources banners, you can unselect the option. The missing resources are then available as tooltip, while hovering over the building name/level banner (picture)
- while a building is upgraded, the old and the new level are shown, if the 'show building level' option is selected (picture)
- while a building is upgraded, the buildingname is shown, no matter whether the 'show building name' option is selected or not.
This is because every construction site of a building, being in upgrade process, looks the same, so that you can't distinguish at first glance. what building this is about.
Language / Server
Please note that unsupported languages will result in English text.
|Hong Kong||Traditional Chinese||None||hk.ikariam.com|
|Pakistan||Urdu / English||None||pk.ikariam.com|
|United Arab Emirates||Arabic||Partial||ae.ikariam.com|
|Fixed the "Millionaire Bug" (having more than 1.000.000 of a resource caused calculation errors)|
Fixed now compatible with Firefox 4
|Changed the link to include the external script to a secure local copy of it to prevent further malicious mass infections from other users scripts|
|Fixed small problem with construction sites|
|Added complete Polish translation|
Added new color if building is being upgraded, so that it is visible at first glance in city view
|Changed new and smaller banner design|
Added new feature: show missing resources
Added new feature: show missing resources in tooltip
Added full language support for: English, German, Danish, Hungarian and Dutch
Fixed calculation for the reduction of bulding costs
Changed the script name from "Town Enhancer 0.4.0" to "CityEnhancer".
Fixed settings don't appear any longer at all 3 option tabs.