Script Summary: Integrates Google Reader into Gmail, built for Greasemonkey. This is based off of Pradeep's script (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/7435) but with some new features
I pretty much looked at the comments on Pradeeps's script (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/7435) and tried to implement them, as well as make some visual changes on the original script.
1. Moved Collapse Gmail link to under Compose Mail
2. Removed unnessasary spaces
3. Added Google Reader favicon to Reader link
4. Added a Launch Reader link to open Google Reader in a new window
5. Added a Home link
6. Made Reader's labels collapsable