Script Summary: Renames the "high," "medium," "low," and "none" PM priority folders to values of your choice
- Minor code maintenance changes to make it work again
- Live updating to changes; a refresh is no longer required.
- Names can be changed via the GreaseMonkey "User Script Commands" menu, accessibly by right-clicking on the monkey icon in the status bar or though the GreaseMonkey entry in the Tools Menu or by modifying the variables in about:config.
- Make changing the names easier (through a config window)
- All the colors to be changed
I use this to change 'high' to "Commissions Bought", 'medium' to "Commissions Sold", 'low' to "Friends", and 'none' to "Unsorted"
Note: This is just an aesthetic change. It does not change the way FA handles the priorities.