Script Summary: Move gmail's top-left menu (Mail, Contacts, Tasks) under list of folders. Works in Firefox (with Greasemonkey), Chrome and Opera.
License: CC by-nc-sa http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
New Chrome extension!
I have created a new Chrome extension from this userscript! You can try it out here:
If you use this script in Chrome, you should try the new version! (It auto-updates if I fix something :))
- v1.4.4 - 08 May 2011
- Small change in GMail today broke the script. But it's working again! :)
- v1.4.3 - 25 Aug 2010
- Some CSS modifications, so the moved menu looks nicer now.
Fixed a bug introduced with v1.4
- v1.4 - 24 Aug 2010
- Now works when the menu is folded with +/-
I renamed the script, so it's now called the same here and in the JS file. Unfortunately you'll have to reinstall it and remove the other one with the old name. Sorry about that.
- v1.3.4 - 24 Aug 2010
- Moving separator to its place.
- v1.3.2 - 20 Aug 2010
- Now works when switching between mail and contacts.
- v1.3.1 - 19 Aug 2010
- Bugfixing.. Thanks again to 1nfected!
- v1.3 - 19 Aug 2010
- Thanks to 1nfected's scripts I hope I managed to fix the bugs with FF. It now should work fine in FF and Chrome. Sizzle is gone, it was an overkill for this.
- v1.2 - 18 Aug 2010
- Using Sizzle to find nodes to move. It does not work in Firefox for some reason, but should be fine in Chrome.
- v1.1 - 16 Aug 2010
- Now works in Chrome too.
- v1.0 - 15 Aug 2010
- Initial Release.