Script Summary: No pregame ads, no advertisements for premium accounts, session expiration protection, alternate table view browser listing w/ customize support.
This script attempts to remove the little annoyances that was introduced with the game when they came out of beta. This does not try to emulate premium access, but just strips out various ads on Quake Live.
- Menu to enable and disable certain features.
- Sets pre-game ad delay from 15 seconds to 1 (Note: Toggle-able through the quick click menu).
- Removes banners along the top advertising for premium in order to optimize page space.
- Also removed the Sponsored block on the right side of the welcome page.
- Alternate Match List view which works along side the existing system but displays as a tabular data instead and allows for sorting.
- Anti-Idler which prevents your account session from expiring (Note: while this system is active you cannot browse games and toggle-able through the quick click menu).
- Added toggleable option to the tabular match listing for those who use other scripts.
- Fixed issue with Match Browser not displaying after viewing Match List.
- Added an alternate match list view which integrates into the existing system and works along side it rather than replacing it. You can use the customize option and narrow the server list down to just the ones you want and sort by any column.
- Removed an extra js library that I accidentally included int he last update.
- Rewrote the script to make it more flexible in adding new features.
- Added quick click menu to turn features on and off.
- Added toggle for pregame ad skip to turn on and off as you see fit.
- Added an idle protect feature which keeps your session from expiring
NOTE: Having this turned on also keeps you from browsing games, so only use this when you leave your machine.
- Added toggle for idle protect.
- Rewrote some of the code so it runs more smoothly and doesn't repeat the same functions multiple times.
- Commented the code for easy reading.
- Added auto update feature (http://userscripts.org/guides/45).
- Fixed issue regarding 'parseerror' when trying to log onto the Quake Live site.
- Added feature to strip away premium ads in the layout & made this fancy page.
- Removed Sponsored block on the right side of the page.
- Initial script written.
Quake Live runs from user generated revenue. So if you have the ability to purchase premium, help show them your support by paying for premium access.