Script Summary: Reloads the page ever 1-2 minutes to check if Natars are unbanned
1) Go to the map page of any Natar village:
2) Set the script to check that page:
3) Sit back, and it will automatically reload once every 60 to 120 seconds (randomly selected between those two values), and once the Natars are unbanned, you will get this pop up message box, and you will also hear an alert sound, so leave your speakers on maximum:
- <strike> Make a randomizer for the reload time to make sure Travian doesn't think you're scripting (I'll add that in after a quick lunch) </strike> Done!
- <strike> Detect the server language and get different translations </strike> Done!
22.214.171.124: Added in an image swirl function, to grab your attention when the Natars are unbanned.
126.96.36.199: Added .it and .de translations, please verify and let me know if it's correct. I used Google Translate, and it is not very accurate.
188.8.131.52: Added domain detector and translations for .us and .com servers. Also reduced size of code and replaced some functions with direct references. Script now logs info and times into the Error Console. Corrected some spelling errors.
184.108.40.206: Added randomized time function. Now the script automatically reloads once every 60-120 seconds
220.127.116.11: First version
Note: In truth, this just detects if a village is unbanned, so it can be used not just with Natars, but with anyone that is banned. I will adapt this script to check for those that are near the end of Beginners Protection in Travian, as soon as I find out the phrase used on those pages.