Script Summary: Adds "quote" links to Metafilter comments.
1 May 2012* Fix for playing well with fuzzy favorites
23 Feb 2011* Handle new ajax comments - big thanks to pb for setting up the new custom event
* Use MeFi's own JQuery object using a content scope injector instead of unsafeWindow (thanks to Rhomboid for some pointers)
15 Mar 2010* Minor MetaTalk quoting bug fix. Thanks, WCityMike!
12 Nov 2009* Incorporate Riki tiki's patch for only picking up highlighted text from the right comment.
29 May 2009* Play nice with Mark Contact Contributions
12 Mar 2009* Fix for people with "open links in new window" pref
11 Mar 2009* Convert to jQuery
* Fix the URL when quoting the original post
* Quote buttons when in non-live preview
* Quote only what's highlighted
LicenseThis script is made available under the Simplified BSD license:
Copyright (c) 2009, Logan Ingalls
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.