Script Summary: JobMine Plus 2.1.4 is ready for download! JobMine Plus adds better navigation and a great UI for University of Waterloo students.
Send me an email at email@example.com for any questions or problems.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobmineplus
Firefox (3.6+) Installation
- Install Greasemonkey
- Click the green install button top-left of this page
- Then login to JobMine!
Chrome (extension) InstallationThere is no simple solution but for now. You will have to manually install it (or use Firefox).
- Right-click the install button and press "Save link as..." to download the script to your computer (save it anywhere).
- Click on the "Customize Google Chrome Button" (3 lines) to the right of the address bar and go to Tools > Extensions
- Drag the downloaded script onto the Extensions page
- Customize and install the script
- Navigation bar for the pages you care about.
- Message API allows a subtle message for users to view information.
- Clean look and redesign of JobMine.
- Customize JobMine Plus with settings.
- You can see important information inside the statusbar
- LinkedIn search your interviewer.
- New look for job search, more intuitive and simple with a very big button.
- Google calendar implementation.
- Highlighting rows that were from version 1 that everyone loves.
- "Read status" so you never have to view the same job twice!
- Customize columns to hide them from being seen.
- Expect more to come!!
- Shortlisting on Search changes status after it is finished
- "Apply" column on search now sorts correctly
- Fixes all the issues with job search (infinite new status is fixed)
- Shows the "show grades" dropdown if you are able to choose for job applying (if disabled, it will not show)
- Fixed applying on job search after trying to upload a resume
- Added Google Play Store button on the header
- Fixed searching for Chrome
- Applications and Shortlist has a popup for applying
- No right click to search in job search
- Fixed various glitches to tables from the side effects of 2.0.8
- Fixed the applications from hanging for a some people
- Fixed the updating for Chrome, now you must use NinjaKit (or if you can do the workaround)
- Updated the search table to show number of jobs listed
- Fixed the "View all" button not showing up
- Fixed applications hanging, now you can see it.
- Fixes negative counter for active applications on statusbar
- Fixes name on statusbar
- Uses the new PDF documents page. You cannot see the old documents because original JobMine does not allow you to edit/create HTML resumes, only delete and view
- Quick fix the active applications count by subtracting applications left by 50
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Removed student number from statusbar
- Fixed skills inventory page (save button was missing)
- Fixed date sorting
- Compatibility for newer versions of Firefox
- Fixed "kill timer" now you should not be kicked out
- Added a statusbar that for now doesn't do much but adds important info at the top
- Added settings
- Fixed Skills Inventory page (now it is usable)
- Added auto refresh; this allows you to set a time for JobMine Plus to refresh its pages per minute
- Fully killed the timer IF SELECTED FROM SETTINGS (should not get kicked off again)
- When you go to the search page, it will run the search immediately (need to enable in settings)
- Set your default page in settings when logged on
- Fixed job description page (now it shows information)
- Fixed 'view 100/25' in search page
- Fixed Twitter button width
- Reverted Rankings page till I get a testing account to debug possible issues with saving.
- Fixed a few glitches.
- Initial release, look at features for all the good stuff.
Want me to add new features or did you find a bug? You can post it in discussions.
Thanks to Jamie Wong's (JobMine Improved: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/67574) script for the inspiration to create JobMine Plus.