Script Summary: A GreaseMonkey user script to add nifty features meant to enhance your MouseHunt gameplay.
Config pageConfigure your MouseHuntizer here: MHizer Config Page
This script only works with Mozilla Firefox with the Greasemonkey add-on installed. (See instructions )
For a Google Chrome version, go here: MouseHuntizer for Chrome.
All other browsers are not supported.
- Horn Timer Countdown on MouseHunt and Facebook pages, with four different timer styles
- Add timer countdown to the tab title
- Disable Facebook ads
- MouseHuntizes links!
- It can sound an alarm(16 different alarm options) or give you an alert when it's time to sound the horn
- Auto post to the Log Summarizer, Log Parser and Catch Rates Tool
- Constant development and new features in store
Instructions and Support
- This script is in no way owned or endorsed by the MouseHunt application or its owners.
- This script is provided without any warranty. Use it at your own risk.
- This script is, like other GreaseMonkey scripts, open-source. Security can be verified by an experienced developer.
- This script is not recommended for very low-speed Internet users . You can turn on/off this script at any time after install. You can even uninstall the script from the Greasemonkey menu.
- This script is ad-supported. Sometimes you will see Google ads while you're on Facebook.
- Alarm sound errors corrected
- Auto-post to Catch Rates - errors corrected
- Auto-post to Catch Rates tool added
- MHizing links added
- Horn timer re-syncs when the Horn icon is clicked. (When you click the MH horn icon, the timer gets the actual in-game time left for the next horn and updates the timer)