Script Summary: Let Google show 100 results per page instead of the default 10.
If you think 100 is too much, you can also customize the number of results per page:
- Visit Google
- Go to Tools -> Greasemonkey -> User Script Commands
- Choose "Set Google results per page"
- Enter a number between 1 and 100
- A number over 100 has no effect.
- Google lets you set this already in the preferences - but I like it my way, without any cookies.
- Sorry, no such thing for Google images yet.
- Does only work on Google's homepage, but not if you use the build-in Google search bar or smart keywords - use Google preferences instead.