Script Summary: An advance user script to automate (bot) sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application (Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page) version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features.
Warning: Stop copy pasting my code and claim it as yours on any website! Although I'm writing this for free, but doesn't mean you can claim it as yours. Please give appropriate reference or credit if you wish to use part of my code in your script.
Script DescriptionMouseHunt AutoBot is an advance user script to automate sounding the hunter horn in MouseHunt application in Facebook, Hi5 and offside MouseHunt page with MouseHunt version 3.0 (Longtail) supported and many other features. In a simple word, bot for MouseHunt. Time of next hunter horn and trap check will show on the webpage title. The time of the next hunter horn will automatically detected without refreshing the page again. Users can customize the script according to their need by themselves such as add extra random time delay before sounding the hunter horn. Users can choose to bot safety with many safety check features which act like a human, or bot aggressively. Part of the script is actually base on Facebook MouseHunt Game Auto Horn Blower.
Please help me write a review of the script if you like it. Thank you.
- Support Mousehunt version 3.0 (Longtail).
- Automatically sound horn when time's up with extra random time define by user.
- Simulate mouse click on the horn image instead of URL sound horn.
- Automatically detect and retrieval the next horn time without refreshing the page.
- Show next hunter horn and others timer in the page and title.
- Stop bot when player move to location different than pre-define location.
- Safety features such as check horn image is visible or not before sounding the horn. (bot can sound the horn without the horn appear first if aggressiveMode is on)
- Cross-browsers support.
- Set preference setting such as horn delay time directly in the game.
- Facebook - http://apps.facebook.com/mousehunt/
- Hi5 - http://mousehunt.hi5.hitgrab.com/
- MouseHunt Offside Page - http://www.mousehuntgame.com/
- Mozilla Firefox with Greasemonkey add-on
- Google Chrome
- Use this script at your own risk because AutoBot script is again the rule set by MouseHunt, that is users are not allowed to use any tool to automate sounding the hunter horn.
- You are reminded not to use your real name or the same name you use in Facebook to post / reply discussion here because some one might go after you and please don't ask me why I use my real name here.
- Do uninstall any other MouseHunt auto sound horn scripts before install this script to prevent conflict with this script.
- Script timer is running faster than MouseHunt provided timer, this is because MouseHunt programmed the timer in a way to have +/- 5 seconds delay.
- The script will pause when encounter king's reward due to MouseHunt 3.0 (Longtail) require user to resolve the captcha first no matter how long the user had idle in the game.
- Timer will run slower / inaccurate if the browser is running resource hungry application such as flash game.
- Pause before King's Reward might not totally prevent player from encounter King's Reward, if user modify the King's Reward interval time or run the script half way (played mousehunt before in other computer within few hour before).
- The page may have minor refresh due to Facebook / Hi5 fetching data from server, it was not related with the script.
How to Install User Script
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Firefox
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Google Chrome
- Install / Uninstall User Script on Opera
- How to Enable User Scripts on Secure Page (HTTPS) in Opera Browser
- Fix King Reward sound not working on Google Chrome.
- Enable offline King Reward sound feature to Google Chrome.
- Fix King Reward sound not working on MouseHunt official webpage after login feature added.
- Fix Firefox unable to run correctly in Facebook frame.
- Fix page refresh unnecessary problem after player manually sound the horn.
- Fix automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- Correct some spelling error.
- Fix Opera script stopped after sounding the first horn.
- Add message that the script is not supporting the mobile version of MouseHunt game yet.
- Fix trap check delay time always zero problem.
- Add Remember Location to preference setting in game.
- Fix script unable to run in Facebook secure connection (https).
- Add preference description in tooltip for each preference.
- Fix some incorrect preference setting default value.
- Fix Firefox unable to play King Reward's sound correctly.
- Fix some memory leak problems.
- Fix Opera unable to play King Reward's sound continently (Note: There will be a big gap between the last sound end and the new sound begin).
- Improve timer accuracy.
- Fix script will now auto reload if encounter any MouseHunt intro page which is a bug in the game if player using Google Chrome.
- Fix script unable to work when showTimerInPage is set to false.
- Aggressive mode will now ignore any extra time delay set by player.
- Script can now automatically reset the timer after user sound the horn manually before the timer reach zero.
- King Reward music is now play direct from the script instead of stream it from other site (only for Firefox and Opera web browser).
- Player can now set preference such as horn time delay directly in game instead of editing the script.
Although I'm highly recommend user to install the latest version of the script, but if you are looking for older version of the script, you can found it here.