Script Summary: This tool not only calculates the needed small (and if necessary also big) transporter for resource transport from a colony to your home planet, but also provides a transport workflow with own menu item.
Motivation & Features
I just wanted a script which calculates how many transporter i need to send all my resources from Planet A to B. And this script does the job. It's not perfekt, but i could send my resources now faster than ever :-)
This script has been approved by Gameforge.
Thread in Ogame.Origin Board
- Multiserver, multiuniverse ready. Use this script on different servers or multiple universes without mixing homeworld or other configuration.
- Multi-language support. Langugae is automatically selected from server suffix. Supported languages so far:
german on ogame.de,
english on ogame.org (or if your language is not translated yet),
greek on ogame.gr
Since version 0.18 you could also use OGame Fleet Tool - Language Pack for additional languages:
- Calculates the needed big cargos. If there are not enougth big cargos, calculates how many small cargos are needed for the left resources the big cargos couldn't carry. Once Impulse Drive reaches level 5 and small cargos are faster than big cargos, the calculation can be switched in the options to prefer small cargos.
- If no mission is selected, i.e. link in galaxy-view 'harvest' or 'attack' the mission is set to transport
- Preselection of homeworld coordinates possible, very good for miners. Sent fleet in less than 3 seconds from colony to homeworld
- Selects debris field as target if recycler ships are in selected fleet and transport mode is not active(configurable in options)
- If you wish, the fleet leaves a special amount of resource at the planet. For example you wan to have at least 5.000 units of deuterium on the planet, just enter 5000 in the options for "Deut leave" and the script will calculate the amount to be shipped so that 5.000 units deuterium are left at the planet.
Displays an option button, designed as the "continue" button, on the fleet pageOptions are moved to the ogame options. You find them in the "Extended" area (watch at screenshot).
- Build in update check. Once a day it checks if a newer version of this script exsits at userscript.org. When there is a new version a small box appears on the overview page (look at screenshot).
- If option
greasemonkey.scriptvals.de.figgecrew.ogame.fleettool/OGame Fleet Tool.<serverprefix>_<uni>_<language>_show_all_langis set to "true" the option tab shows all loaded languages (usefull if using the languagepack and there are issues)
News & Versioninfos
- Version 0.40: OGame 5.3.0 fix, Alliance member names are linked to war-riders.de statistics page (if activated in the preferences)
- Version 0.39: OGame 5.2.0 fix
- Version 0.38: Due to tests the order in which resources are loaded has changed. This version fixes this order issue
- Version 0.37: Ogame 5.x Fix
- Version 0.36: Small bugfix for the update-box
- Version 0.35: OGame 4.0.1 ready - On last fleet page the free cargo space was not updated
- Version 0.34: Check for OGame version before making OGame 3.X fix
- Version 0.33: OGame 3.0.0 ready
- Version 0.32: icon beautifying
- Version 0.31: fixes icon issues
- Version 0.30: fix for the poland server, thanks to 00BE for reporting this one
- Version 0.29: Homeworld coordinates are settable as menu caption, de-/activate in options
- Version 0.28: fixes Firefox 5 bug with the filter function (http://userscripts.org/topics/77499)
- Version 0.27: new language supported: serbian; digits grouping bug hopefully fixed
- Version 0.26: new feature: select debris field as target when recycler are in fleet, preparation of new feature planet-table. New feature "show all loaded languages"
- Version 0.25: Fixes again the "more than 999 cargos" bug. Didn't worked in 0.24
- Version 0.24: Fixes more than 999 cargos bug (just replace "." with nothing) - once again, credits for finding this bug goes to vess the bughunter :-)
- Version 0.23: "more cargoes than exist"-bug finally fixed, thanks for the hint vess!
- Version 0.22: Double miningmode in links fixed, better calculation if resource left configured, "more cargoes than exist"-bug fixed
- Version 0.21: A quick fix for id change of resource input field. Should now work with both id versions
- Version 0.20: Back button in fleet page(s) works now. The moonlinks should now also contain miningmode (no guarantee for that because i haven't moon yet)
- Version 0.19: Small bugfix in the language selection
- Version 0.18: Build in an external language mechanism; A moon could now be automatically selected as target; Small cargos could be prefered in calculation
- Version 0.17: Added greek language. Some more texts are translated (Menu item, update info box)
- Version 0.16: Shows the installed script version in the option header
- Version 0.15: Added script update info. If an update is available it is shown on the overview page. The script checks once a day for new version.
- Version 0.14: Added button in options to take first planet from list as homeplanet
- Version 0.13: Added a check if the coordinates are well formed.
- Version 0.12: Multi-server, multi-universe options added. You have to set options again, sorry for that. Options are now in the options -> extended part of the original options of ogame
- Version 0.11: New Feature in this version: The hole script only performs it's magic if the new menu item "Transport" is selected. When choosing the old "Fleet" one, everything works as usual.
- Version 0.10: Replaced mission-button click, so it is even faster
- Version 0.09: Added option to preselect homeworld coords
- Version 0.08: Added option to leave a special amount of each resource on the planet. If there is a number other than "0" in the options, this amount is left on the planet.
- Version 0.07: The option button is now also visible when no fleet is at the planet
- Version 0.06: Removed text option for the no mission text. Uses jQuery instead. Thanks tzitziki for the hint :-)
- Version 0.05: Just a bugfix. The script tries to put the options button on every fleet page --> not good, the elements are named different.
- New in version 0.04: If there was a preselection of the fleet mission, no transporters are selected and the "all resources" button is not clicked.
ATTENTION: You have to set the text after the colon from fleet page 3 when no mission is selected in the options.
- I added a function to select transport as default mission and take all resources. A options button on fleet page one is also added to switch on/off these features.
Short version: I need translators!
Long version: I managed to build in multi-server and multi-universe options. So you can play on different server or even in multiple universes on the same server without conflicts in the options. For that i had to remove the options-dialog and build something own. I manged to build in the script options into the original ogame options (link in the header) and they are also translated in the language of the current server. Now there comes your part :-). I only could translate in german and english, so if you use this script and are playing on another server than ogame.org or ogame.de please send me a message and i will send you the texts to translate.
Help & Credits
If there are any issues or wishes for more functionality, just let me know.
Credits goes to:
|tzitziki||Greek translation - thx a lot!|
|networkprobe||Bug finding :-)|
|Vess||Performance and bughints|