Script Summary: Highlighter for E-Hentai. Supports regular expressions.
- Version 0.4
- - Added support for custom coloring. Append ::COLOR to a keyword to use COLOR instead of the usual red as the background for any matching gallery. Example above. Supports any css color or hex notation.
- Tag flags matching one or more highlight keywords are now displayed below the title (thumbnail mode only; can be disabled in the options)
- Version 0.3
- Added support for the Tag Flagging perk; to make a keyword work on tag flags instead of titles, prefix it with a colon. Eg: english will filter/highlight all galleries with "english" in the title; :english will filter/highlight all galleries with a tag flag containing "english".
Obviously, for the latter to work:
- You need to have Tag Flagging
- Tag Flagging needs to be enabled
- The tags you want to use must be flagged; the script only looks for the tag flag icon next to each gallery.
- Version 0.2
- Code overhaul, newlines can now be used as keyword delimiters for better readability
- Version 0.1
- Rewritten, added filters