Script Summary: Modifies the note creation interface for Danbooru.
- Click the "Toggle translation mode" link to turn translation mode on and off. With translation mode on, click and drag to define the boundaries of the new translation note.
- The "Preview" button closes the note editing window without destroying unsaved changes.
- The toolbar in the "Edit"/"Comments" section can be used to automatically tag posts with any of the relevant translation tags.
- The "Special Characters" button facilitates insertion of some common Unicode characters into note text.
- The "Eyedropper" button can be used to find the color of any given pixel in the image, facilitating colored text in notes.
Tested and working in Firefox 3.6, Opera 11, and Chrome 4.