Script Summary: Auto player for castle age game
License: GNU Lesser General Public License; http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is the *installer* for Game-Golem. It will ask to install the proper version from Google Code as userscripts.org doesn't allow multiple developers to update scripts.
Now coded via Google Code - http://code.google.com/p/game-golem/
Link to beta GreaseMonkey version - http://game-golem.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/grea...
Link to Google Chrome version - http://game-golem.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/chro...
Bugtracker - http://code.google.com/p/game-golem/issues/list
Uses jQuery and better OO coding to make it easier to play with.
Uses default theme for jQuery-ui until someone gets around to making a CA theme.
Data structures are known to occasionally change still. While this will only really mean a waste of data storage, it is sometimes worth deleting the data when updating.
Features: (remember, this is still beta)
- Income General & Banking
- Basic War support
- Monster and Raid Battling (remembers assists too)
- Battle (with target cache)
- Healing (by health and stamina)
- Alchemy (optionally use Battle Hearts)
- Town Auto-buy (not fully working yet)
- Gifting (gives and receives, doesn't use the facebook requests page)
- Upgrade Stat Points
- Elite (fill your elite guard)
- Idle General
- Page Retry and Reload (within the script only)
- News Aggregation (for the Battle news)
- Settings Backup and Restore
- LevelUp General (and resource burn)
- Potions Auto-spend (so they don't get wasted)
Dashboard (With *loads* of info...)
- * - a status display from many workers
- Army - a display of everyone in you army, with detailed info about them
- History - income, experience, and future types, all displayed in graphs
- Battle - shows target list and various stats
- Generals - shows total attack and defense, sortable
- Monsters - shows estimated time to kill and other useful bits
- Quest - shows all quests and rewards (per energy point) etc
- Town - shows used equipment in "power" order