Script Summary: No longer working under "Longtail"
Still no Longtail support... Sorry, lack of time to make required changes. :(
- User Controlled Logging - You control when logging starts, providing a much more controlled test environment for determining the overall effectiveness of your trap and/or cheese.
- At-a-Glance Summary Info - No more waiting for your next log summary, the same information and more is always available, and based on a time line set by you, not the game server.
- Easy to Share Customizable Data - A normally hidden, easily accessible, text area allows you to quickly share your hunting stats with friends and party members. The amount of data shown is relative to the amount of info boxes you have displayed.
- Inline Catch Info - Optionally show the amount of horn calls, and catch stats for that entries caller at the bottom of each entry.
- Total Gold
- Total Points
- "Per Mouse" Catch/Miss/Steal Counts
- Optional: Total Looted Items
- Optional: Total Cheese Used
- Optional: Total Stolen Points/Gold
- Optional: Per Mouse Catch Ratios
- Optional: Horn Stats/Friend Catches
- ****FIXED**** Problem with table not appearing at all, ever. Thanks odySSeys for verifying the current version now works.
- Fixed problems with loot tracking in HotTP/dropped cheese
- Reworked placement of summary, should no longer overlap other things
- Hides right side ads to avoid ugly drawing over
- Added automatic update functionality
- Improved Loot Tracking. Lab Research/Satchel of Gold still untested!
- Changed Text Output Spacing
- Cleaned up/streamlined some functions
- Reworked colors used in string highlighting for better readability
- *Fixed* Major issue with saving new log entries
- Added tracking for horn stats
- Added ability to insert inline data to the journal
- Fixed numerous small errors.
- Calculates the proper log time rather than using first time stored.
- Counts hunts, provides catch rates for both total hunts and total attractions.
- Polished string highlighting.
- Many changes to core workings, should run faster.
- Allows for show/hide of most information boxes.
- Settings menu to allow the complete removal of certain information.
- Allows custom stat strings to be used in summary description.
- Better determines what type of cheese was used, should resolve most "Unknown" cheese issues.
- Provides an area with plain text output for more friendly IM copy/pasting
In the total mice table, mice who were able to loot are also counted as missed!!!
Note: The script will do it's very best to keep track of the cheese you have used, however if the script was not recording at the time of each hunt it is impossible for it to know exactly what cheese you used. Please keep this in mind, especially when adding older hunt data to the current summary.
- When the Mousehunt UI does not take up much vertical space the footer containing links to the wiki etc may get drawn overtop the overlay.
This should only occur right after claiming a Kings Reward. It should nat adversely affect the script, or the rest of the User Interface of the game.
- Lab Research and Satchels of Gold do not record properly in the loot box/totals.
This may or may not be a major problem. There is code in place to handle these drops, but it has not been tested, and therefore will very likely not work as intended. A future update will resolve this problem.
- Intermittently uses the wrong start time when back-tracking log pages.
This is an issue that as yet does not have a definite cause.