Script Summary: CatchUp enhances the Twitter homepage to show ALL your friends with their latest tweets, optionally sorted and/or filtered by update time.
CatchUp enhances the Twitter homepage to show ALL your friends with ALL their latest tweets, optionally sorted and/or filtered by update time.
- View everyone you're following
- ...Not just the most recent 36
- Filter the people you follow
- Show only people who've updated within the time you specify
- Sort the people you follow
- • By the date you started following
- • Alphabetically by user name
- • By how recently they've tweeted
- Filter a user's tweets to see only their @replies
- Show all missed replies on your home page
- And it remembers all settings!
- 0.4.3 (2010-05-12)
- Improved: Exclude replies to the active user from "Missed Replies"
- Improved: Skip the prioritize prompt when no followed users are protected
- Improved: Instead of "1 days ago", show "x hours ago" when x <= 36
- 0.4.1 (2010-05-04)
- Improved: Exclude replies between followed users from "Missed Replies"
- Fixed: Missed Replies recovers from JSON parsing errors
- 0.4 (2010-05-02)
- New: #fixreplies from the home page!
- 0.3.1 (2010-03-09)
- Improved: @others tab includes @mentions
- 0.3 (2010-03-08)
- New: Adds an @others tab to profile pages that shows their replies to others
- Improved: Cleaner and more portable auto-update code
- 0.2.2 (2010-02-08)
- Improved: Prompt user before trying an authenticated request
- 0.2.1 (2010-02-04)
- Fixed: secure/authenticated API requests from HTTP
- 0.2 (2010-02-03)
- New: supports all Twitter pages (but only automatic for logged-in user's page)
- 0.1 (2010-01-22)
- original release