Script Summary: For google / bing / yahoo / flickr image search results. Shows the full image on image hover. can re-link or add a link to the images. Click the image if its too big to make it go away.
This script is no longer under active development...
Too many sites are changing the way they represent images / thumbnails, especially google meaning that the maintenance of the script is becoming a burden.
If anyone wants to take this code and re-jig it or update this code please just email me contact me
====================================================================== For image searches (google / bing / yahoo / flickr) and some other sites (myspace /linked in) thumbnails. Shows the full image on image hover. Can also add a direct link in order to save proper image or relink the thumnail to go directly to the real image. Ctrl + p or ctrl + y in the search box to open preferences. Also works for a few other random sites... as per request Features:
- Unobtrusive, just does its thing and nothing else
- Direct link allows you to right-click save as, to save the real image
- Relink if some sites annoy you
- User preferences for
- max width of image
- background color (for images with transparency)
- loading message display
- delay before showing image (Recommend a value of 500-1000 for this)
- adding a direct link to the image
- relinking the orignal image link
- Sexy fading effects
- 24/7 support team (lol)
- try it out - its better than similar scripts :)
- google image search
- yahoo image search
- bing image search
- last fm (user profile pics)
- support more sites (please suggest the ones you use)
- keyboard support
- preferences look horrible! sorry
- some images dont display (need to diagnose this based on the URL - most often caused by image actually not being available anymore but cached by google etc)
- relink preference not working for bing - actually make that bing is being very temperamental
$4 donated so far!!!!!!! (srsly)
Otherwise just enjoy...