Script Summary: Bot for WarStorm, autoplay for you Battlegrounds.
Copyright: © Layane
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany License
News and Updates
Botting statusSafe, no bans reported.
The "Warstorm Bot" script by Layane is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany License.
An English translation of the license can be found here Creative Commons Attribution-Noncomercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
InstallationWarstorm Bot 2.X Installation instructions for old users
- Uninstall your warstorm bot 1.0 and reinstall with 2.X version again.
- Install the script
- Reload your Battleground webpage and enjoy it.
Mini-FaqBotting is safe if...
- Don't run on Google Chrome, some users banned with this navigator.
- Don't use some accounts on the same ip for botting or you will be banned for multiaccount.
- Don't botting 24/7 (12h or 16h is great)
This bot doesn't run on Facebook only on http://www.warstorm.com.
Error/Bug or You've been bannedDon't open more thread use the next threads:
- Added to menu 5 and 6 squads support
- Fix version in the source code. Oops!! :(
- Removed planetstorm bot banner because is a old version that don't updated by the author
- Autoupdater added
- Fixed persistence on options (thk u facebookfan)
- Added Basic Menu!! [Screenshot]
- Added new timer on winning page
- Changed string "deck" to "squad" (i come from mtg xD)
- Main page updated
- Minor bug fix.
- Full anti-anticheat code (you wont be banned if you don't run the bot 24/7 hours or multiaccount on the same ip... if you use firefox)
- Bot supress all pending matches logs (no more logs to track the bot for GMs. Sorry GMs)
- Bot is a real user, clicks on buttons, "shows" the battle, and waits queques.
- Added some randoms timers (anti-anticheat proof)
- Removed status messages on tabs for security, if you show bots log message open your error console and click on message tabs (see the pic)..