Script Summary: *** SCRIPT NO LONGER MAINTAINED *** Quickly access all sizes for a Flickr photo. Copy the photo's HTML (or BB Code), download the image sizes, and more. The script has customisable settings and auto-updates itself.
Copyright: 2010+, Premasagar Rose (http://premasagar.com)
License: MIT license; http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php
UPDATE: 4th October, 2012
*** AllSizes is no longer being maintained. ***
See this comment in the Flickr discussion thread.
UPDATE: 14th August, 2010
AllSizes has been updated to work with Flickr's new photo page menu. The information on this page is currently out-of date.
See this comment for details on upgrading to AllSizes v2:
AllSizes+ gives you quick access to the different sizes available for a photo or video on Flickr. It produces better HTML code for posting photos on to blogs and Flickr discussion threads, lets you quickly view and download images, and does a few other things too.
Simply install the script and click the AllSizes button on any photopage or videopage. Further documentation and settings are available in the pop-up window that appears.
- Quickly choose between any of the available sizes
- Better HTML to post photos on blogs and Flickr discussion threads
- Appends '(by *Username*)' to the title and alt attributes
- Gives 'Untitled' for untitled photos
- Download images, copy the code to your clipboard, view the image
- BB Code for posting photos on forums and bulletin boards
- Video still images can be accessed as if they were photos
- Shortcut keys for quick actions
- Default settings can be modified
- Automatically checks for updates
Questions, comments, bug reports
Please see the script's Flickr Hacks discussion thread (feed / subscribe by email). It's best to discuss things there, rather than the comments on this page. Feel free to give your feedback, request features, report issues.