Script Summary: Script highlights code blocks on each site, changes size of font of the code and appends button to expand or collapse block of code. Works fine with all three view types.
With a new design of MSDN library, blocks of code aren't collapsed (so page is longer - and it slows scrolling), code (as earlier) have too small font and - sic! code is still not highlighted. Why Microsoft didn't fix it yet?
This simple script, tries to improve code appearance, and apart from some bugs it works good.
- collapsing/expanding button does not changes image while mouse is over/out
- doesn't work code which should highlight multi-line comment (two if'es, at
end of loop iterating on each line of code).
- doesn't work highlighing of multiple keywords in same line
- strange problem with addition of ';' char next to digits.
- 1.1 (30.12.2010) - Script supports new MSDN Lightweight theme
+ added line counting
+ many minor corrections
- 1.0.1 (13.12.2009) - Fixed supporting MSDN view typed
automatically recognizes view type (based on cookie 'viewkey')