Script Summary: Script that helps you download a list of files in MegaUpload, 1 by 1. It's required that you have the "Megaupload auto-fill captcha++" script installed too.
I'm abandoning this script as I discovered (too late, I admit) the JDownloader (http://www.jdownloader.org/) that is doing the job much better than my script and the "Megaupload auto-fill captcha++" script. I think everyone should give it a try.
if anyone has any reason to think that my script should continue even after trying the jdownloader, please post here and I will think fondly about continuing the development of this script.
Here is a quick guide of how to use it:
- Open the main page of megaupload: "http://www.megaupload.com". You will see that at the end of the page will have a Link List where the name of the files that you're trying to download will appear.
- After that, you should start grabbing lnks to the list, so just visit any megaupload link to grab it, after that, the megaupload link page will close and the name of the file will appear on the list. (PS: the links will only be grabbed if the main page of megaupload is opened)
- After grabbing the links for the files that you want to download, just press the "Start Automatic Download" button to start the automatic download of the files.
- This script will only works if the "Megaupload auto-fill captcha++" script is installed. Get it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56989
- By default, the firefox will only allow you to open 20 popups of the script, if you need more, type about:config in the address bar of you firefox, find the "dom.popup_maximum" property and double click it and change to a higher value.
- This script only work in megaupload yet, I will implement the megaporn soon.
- To use this script, I recommend the use of some download manager that allow automatic start of downloads, like the Free Download Manager (get it here: http://www.freedownloadmanager.org). But if you don't want to use a download manager, don't worry, even if you don't click OK in the firefox download window, the firefox will download it to let you save it later.
- If you find any bug or have any suggestion, please contact me.
- 0.1.0: initial release
- 0.1.1: Warning to the user about the maximum firefox popups.
- 0.1.2: Added the Auto Update feature
- 0.1.3: Chaged the way the file List is showed and fixed a bug where long different file names showed as the same file name in megaupload couldn't be added in the list at the same time
- 0.1.4: Added Megaporn Support, now the script verify if there's another "http://www.megaupload.com/" opened (to avoid conflicts) and some minor improvements