Script Summary: Integrates SABnzbd with Newzbin V3
This script adds a useful tab to Newzbin.com that interacts with SABnzbd, a usenet binary download tool. It also adds 1-click links for posts and provides quick access to SABnzbd status data.
This is the latest version of SABTab. Starting with v1.5 I stopped including the version number in the name in order to preserve preferences between releases.
Get SABnzbd info:
- The SabTab will optionally display your downoad speed, queue size, and free disc space with a user defined update interval
- You can optionally have your SAB queue displayed under the SabTab->Queue submenu. It is updated every time you open the Queue menu, without reloading the current page
- Optionally SabTab will mark reports found in your SAB history and/or queue by fading them out in report lists
- Pause/Resume or shutdown SAB from SabTab
- Link directly to any SAB page from the the SabTab menu
Add Reports to SAB:
- From any Report or Nfo page you can add the report to you queue with SabTab->Add to Queue, or select a specific add method from the submenu.
- From any report list (bookmarks, category, search results) you can check off the reports you want and use the SabTab menu to add it to the list, or
- You can check off the reports and Click the Add to SAB link placed at the top and bottom of report lists, or
- with one click of the green "complete" checkmark you can add a single report, with optional confirmation to prevent accidental additions
- You can set the default add method SabTab uses under SabTab->Config->SabTab Prefs
Use with a password protected SAB:
- If SabTab ever encounters a SAB login prompt it will prompt you and optionally remember the password to use automatically the next time it is prompted.
(Unfortunately if SabTab encounters a login prompt whatever operation it was performing fails, so if you use a stored password it is recommended that you enable SAB Data on the tab to ensure SAB is unlocked before any add operation is attempted.)
- You can clear your password from SabTab using SabTab->Config->Clear Login
- Easy to configure from it's own preference panel under SabTab->Config-SabTab Prefs
- The SabTab can put to the left or right of the normal Newzbin tabs or shift all the tabs to the left for low resolution windows.