Script Summary: Easily Convert Combat Reports to image for forum viewing.
License: GNU GPL v3 (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html)
you will find more information on the blog ForomTools
Revision HistoryModule Version 2.5.0 [24/02/10] - Script Version 1.2.6 [06/06/10]
- Script: update 0.3.4
- Module: BugFix: adaptation of templates to the height of the events
- Module: Add: Choose display events, number of rounds.
- Script: BugFix: problem when creating unity in a fight
- Script: BugFix: Problem parsing loot for multiple attackers
- Module: Added new template + bugFix
- Module: Position island XX:YY option added
- Module: BugFix: position of graphics element
- Module: BugFix: Battle Results
- Script: Battle "results" text added to report + server name
- Module: English translation done
- Script: Minor corrections
- Module: "Recalculate"-option added in case the CR is modified
- Script: French translation for spearmen and barbarian
- Script: Multi-language translation for the conclusion
- Script: Losers are shown in case the army fled
- Script: Unit names corrected and optimization of the code
- Module: New update made for Ikariam 0.3.2
How to use it
- 1 - Install the scipt
- 2 - Use the dedicated button in your battle report (ie. screen2), to copy the report
- 3 - A new page will automatically open in your browser asking you to paste your report (Right click -> Paste or Ctrl + V directly)
- 4 - Once done press "Send" button or "Re-Calculate"
- 5' - Send button : The picture of your battle will appears with all the battle informations convert. - Then 2 choice : Upload this picture on imageshack automatically (the website will show you the URL of the hosted picture, in order to insert in, in your post - Download the picture if Imageshack is busy, then host yourself the picture.
- 5'' - Re-Calculate : When you check this box, you can modify your report , including loss that wasn't taked into account by Ika and then press the Send button. The script will automatically calculate the new loss score