Script Summary: Adds colorful borders to badge icons based on their difficulty
This script replaces those boring tan borders on your badges with borders that are color-coded by difficulty.
Blue --> Easy
Medium --> Green
Red --> Hard
Impossible --> Black & Gold
You can easily swap the borders with any custom ones you desire. I've marked the place in the code you need to change in CAPS.
- Major code revamp. Much thanks to Brock Adams for helping me fix the script after it broke because of the Badge of the Day update.
- Default impossible badge border changed to skeeful08's icon
- Fixed all badge pages affected by the major badge page change late last year
- Added http://www.kongregate.com/badges* to @include
- Added http://www.kongregate.com/badge_quests/* to @include
- Faster - Default borders are embedded as data in the script, so no need to wait for an image-hosting server. See Kongregate thread for more details on how you can do this with custom borders.
- All badges will now load correctly (thanks, Ventero)
- Marked the place in the code you need to change border images in CAPS.
- Changed @include to http://www.kongregate.com/accounts*
Border Art: Sukasai (http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Sukasai)
Coding: Matthew Ammann, aka musicdemon (http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/musicdemon)
Additional Support: The Impossible Is Nothing chat room