Script Summary: OGame Alarm, sends email and audio alarm when attacked. Plus audio alarm for messages and espionage. Version : 3.4 (02/08/2013)
PLEASE DONATE TO KEEP ME FED, IM UNEMPLOYED, AND TO HELP PAY FOR THE EMAIL SERVER, WHICH IS NOT FREEMention OGAwC in your donation message!
Remember, PayPal takes a cut. Please keep your donates at least $2 or more.(if its too low, PayPal takes it all)
I have spent many many many countless hours and days and weeks on this script, the least you can do is send me one or two hours worth of your time.
The hits keep coming! Show your support and please donate!
*** OMG! I MADE A NEW VERSION ***
Features:Current existing features are:
- Incoming Espionage Audio Alarm.
- Incoming Attack Emailer Alarm > With proper PHP server setup, or not (new version!)
- Incoming Attack Audio Alarm.
- New Message Audio Alarm.
- ReLoad > The script will reload whatever screen you are on. Default settings: will reload randomly every 14-30 mins.
- Can toggle ON/OFF all features listed above.
- Multi-Server, Multi-User compatible.
- No (known) Language Dependencies.
- AntiGame compatibilty
- Internationalization (Multi-Language capable). Need Translators!
- Chrome compatible. (sorta)
- Alarm repeat ---- NEW!
TO GET EMAILER WORKING:Click one of the OGAwC buttons, such as "Active". The options box will open. In there you can set your email address. Then click Save and Close. Make sure the "Attack Emailer" button has a green circle next to it. Click the circle to toggle on and off.
Or if you would like to use your own email server:
- Goto -> http://formtoemail.com (Click Free Version, then Download, you will need to unzip it, make some text edits and then copy it to your webhost)
- FormToEmail.php is needed. (On my webhost I had to rename it to FormToEmail.php5).
- This file must be hosted by a server of your choosing. Im sure you can find a free web hoster that supports PHP somewhere. You will need to make a few changes to that file with a text editor then copy that file to your webhost.
- Download and unzip FormToEmail.php
- Open FormToEmail.php in some text editor and :
- Goto the line that starts with "$my_email =" (i think its line 101)... to enter the email address you wish to receive the OGame messages. Or, to be able to set your email while in Ogame, change the line to read "$my_email = $_REQUEST['emailTo'];". In server-side PHP, your email address is safe, and invisible on the internet.
- Comment out line 152 ( goto line 152 and put // in the beginning). At least, I think its line 152, regardless, its the line that starts with:
- Upload edited FormToEmail.php to webhost server (I had to rename to FormToEmail.php5).
- Put the URL of your new PHP email server into the script. (at the beginning where it says:
var EmailURL = "http://pimptrizkit.com/pages....)
- Click Attack Emailer toggler in OGame to turn On and Off.
- Become a fan!
- Write a review!
- Post in the discussions!
- Enjoy More!
- Goto 9
- Easter Egg
- v3.4 (02/05/2013)
- I basically just fixed the emailer. I also had to rewrite my emailer server code. There is now a 10 min wait peroid between emails. You can now only get sent an email once every 10 mins.
- v3.3 (12/16/2012)
- Changed: Renamed the Activate button to Power. Because I figured its just like a power switch. Turn on and off. Functionality is still the same.
- Added: Reload when downloading the event list fails, usually its because you get logged out. Therefore, the reload will kick up the autologin if needed.
- Changed: Re-coded the way it builds the email message. It should now properly display the attacking player and coordinates. As well, I removed the html < br > and newline attempts. They didn't seem to work on most (old?) phones.
- Added: French "fr" translations by la faucille.
- Added: A menu hider. There is now a little triangle next to the Power button that you can click to minimize or maximize the OGAwC buttons. This should satisfy la faucille's suggestion.
- v3.2 (10/18/2012)
- Fixed: Alarms. Code OGame code was changed. Stuff didnt work. It should be fixed now.
- Changed: Audio. Rewrote sound system and changed all sounds to encoded OGG files. This somehow made them bigger, unfortunately. But, now I can just use the HTML5 audio objects, and its fairly cross-browser friendly. As well, there is no delay to play the sound.
- Added: Dutch "nl" translations by Timmy.
- Added: Spanish "es" translation by mohace.
- Fixed: Lang. Added additional words.
- Fixed: Styling. Borders of the options screens were not lined up correctly. As well, I got rid of old radius attributes (used HTML5's instead).
- Fixed: Auto Login. OGame code was changed. It should work again.
- Added: Auto Login feature. If Auto Login fails to find your login info cookie, it will now attempt to click login for you, if your username is already filled in (from browser auto-fill).
- v3.1 (12/07/2011)
- Fixed: Alarms. Code OGame code was changed. Thanks to test3r for testing and providing a testing environment.
- Fixed: Alarm code. Turns out there has been a lingering issue with figuring out which alarm to play and when. It caused an issue such that if attacks came in a specific order, you wouldn't hear the attack alarm. Or you would hear the wrong alarm.
- Added: Alarm Repeat. An alternative to the suggestion I have received several times. The suggestion was to have an option to loop the alarm. Well, true looping has not been possible. So, I added an option in the options screen to be able to repeat the previous alarm after a specified number of seconds. This new feature was added because I actually got two donations and felt I would return that gratuity with a new feature! See! Donations do help! So, start donating if you would like to see new features. It will help me eat! And pay for the email/Wiki server!
- Clean-up: Removed code that used to look for the iframeEventBox from AntiGame. This is both not needed anymore, and, not useful anymore.
- v3.0 (08/24/2011)
- Fixed: Includes. Basically tweeked it more, also fixed jumpgate, add login Error screen. As well as adding support and tutorial to the excludes. Also, replicated these changes in the KillScript function for usage in Chrome.
- Added: Encoded sounds sOldHornLong and sOldHornDouble.
- Changed: German "de" translations by Stevieoo and a suggestion by GIM BLUTAXT.
- Fixed: Confederation attack detection. Thanks to Etintos for letting me login to his computer to see it for real.
- Fixed: Confederation attacks now use the sOldHornDouble sound for its alarm and Moon Destruction attacks now use the sOldHornLong sound for its alarm.
- Changed: AutoLogin defaults to OFF in FireFox/GreaseMonkey and defaults to ON in Chrome.
- Added: Basically rebuilt the AutoLogin system as per requested by Ghost.cz. Now, OGAwC will track each account separately, and attempt to only AutoLogin those accounts which are not currently logged in. Now, if you click the words "Auto Login" you will get a new options box just for your accounts. In this box you can edit/delete your accounts. This new feature was a bit tough to make. I sure would like to see some donations here. Chrome is still limited to one account and you still cannot disable AutoLogin in Chrome due to its restrictions. See the new WIKI for more information.
- Added: A link to the new WIKI in the options box.
- Added: A reset button to the options screen. Click this button to delete/remove all cookies made by OGAwC. This will reset to default all settings as well as remove all Auto Login information. You will have to log out and log back in to save new Auto Login information. You can also use the new Reset feature from the context menu in GreaseMonkey.
- Fixed: Loading issues with Chrome. Apparently Chrome does not run the script at the same moment as Greasemonkey. Which caused the OGAwC buttons to not appear sometimes.
- v2.9 (07/05/2011)
- Changed: Moved email address bar to the options screen.
- Added: Manual excludes for non-GreaseMonkey browsers. It seems it likes to load on everything on some browsers.
- Changed: Default Minimum reload time is now 10 mins (600 seconds). The default Maximum reload time is now 15 mins (900 seconds). And the delay to Check for Attacks has been changed to an interval. Because now it will Check for Attacks every 3 mins (180 seconds + a small random number) on default setting. The reloader is only really needed now to check for new messages and keep the session fresh (in case there is a log out, the autologin can get it back up). Because of this change, the alarm for new messages and the alarm for attacks now operate differently. Meaning, it still will only detect new messages on the first Check for Attacks after a recent page load (ie: you made a click). It does not check for new message every 3 minutes like it does now for attacks.
- Added: Verification of changes on the options screen. There are now limits.
- Changed: Attack detection now looks for the IMG tag directly, instead of finding it from class.
- Added: In the options screen you can now choose what type of reload behavior you would like to use. There are two options, "Overview" and "window.reload()". "Overview" will find the overview button and click it when OGAwC needs to reload the page. "window.reload()" will call the function of the same name. Which will reload the screen you are currently looking at. If this screen was loaded as a result to a form request, you might get a Resend Data warning from your browser.
- Changed: Moved the Check for Attacks to process earlier in the page loading process. Now, if part of the page loads but it doesn't finish, you will not see the OGAwC buttons, but OGAwC will still attempt to Check for Attacks and the Reloader will still attempt to work.
- Added: Made several improvements to the options screen. Its now move-able (drag title bar), and cancel-able (click the X). I also redesigned it a little, maybe now its a tad bit more comfortable. There is now a donate button on the options screen, please use it frequently! I'm hungry!
- You can now change languages from the options screen. The top option on the option screen is now a language selector. Choose your language to override the OGAwC language auto-detection. Remember, the languages here only affect words displayed by OGAwC. And, OGAwC will reload the page when you change your language here.
- I just would like to thank Kin0x for his contributions to this project and this update, whether he likes it or not. lol! I figured he ripped my entire script with few changes. I could atleast rip some of his changes. Anyhow, here are the changes I made which were inspired (or copied) from Kin0x's version:
- Added five more excludes (refined two of them).
- Ripped the new button images, and encoded them into the script.
- Added "dk" Danish language to the translations array.
- v2.8 (06/05/2011)
- Added: Added the beginnings of an options screen. Now you can change your timers settings in-game. Just click on any of the OGAwC toggle titles. The timer numbers are in seconds.
- Fixed: Added an exclude to prevent OGAwC from loading (again) in a message.
- Added: German "de" translation by Stevieoo
- v2.7 (05/31/2011)
- Fixed: OGAwC broke, the game changed some code. Now, the alarm wont sound for 3 mins after each load.
- v2.6.1-2 (04/06/2011)
- Added: "pt" Portuguese to the translation array by GL_notmypresident.
- v2.6 (04/03/2011)
- Fixed (most) issues with Chrome.
- Added: Auto-Login toggle. However, this toggle does not work in Chrome.
- Fixed: Internationalizations. NEED TRANSLATORS!!
- Changed: Emailer to send the email in the background instead of opening a new tab.
- v2.5 (03/30/2011)
- Added: Auto-Login. First, log in as normal. The script will save your login information and keep you logged. If you ever login with another account/server, it will save that information and keep it logged in.
- Added: A green field at the very bottom where you can enter in the email address you wish Incoming Attack alerts to be emailed. There is also a "Test" button for you. I decided to put a copy of FormToEmail.php5 on my personal website for all to use. I also adjusted it so it can take an email address to send emails to. This way you don't have to have a php server to get emails, unless you want to.
Made it compatible with Chrome. Now you should be able to use this script in Chrome.FAIL
- v2.4 (06/12/2010)
- Fixed: Issue where it would kill the options button in AntiGame. Now, I add the List Elements directly to the DOM (instead of using innerHTML).
- Added: Internationalization. Now there is a section of code at top of script to be able to add language arrays for the various langauges. This does not affect the operation of OGame Alarm, as its language independent. But, this will allow you to change the button names as you so desire.
- Added two sites to the exclude.
- Added: ability to use Event List from main screen if its been added (ie. if AntiGame is adding it to the main screen, now, OGame alarm will use that area to check for alarms, if its there. Instead of sending another http request). This speeds it up.
- Now OGame Alarm settings are stored in one GM_Value, instead of multiples.
- Switched all Mute On/Offs to Alarm On/Offs, now if all are ON then all features are enabled.
- v2.3b (06/10/2010)
- Fixed: Issue where if the Mute Attack was on, the Emailer didnt work.
- Added Script name and version number tag.
- v2.3 (06/10/2010)
- Added: toggle ON/OFF buttons to Left Menu. The Buttons are:
- Reload (turns off OGame alarm for just this one tab)
- Attack Emailer (turns on/off the Incoming Attack Email Alarm)
- Mute Attack (Mutes all Incoming Attack Alarms)
- Mute Espionage (Mutes all Incoming Espionage Alarms)
- Mute Message (Turns on/off the New Message Alarm)
- Converted the three main sounds to encoded audio. Now, its not dependent on external audio file hosting.
- Reorganized the sound links, now its a bit easier to change them and play around with your alarm sounds.
- Changed Email window timer to 5 seconds. Now, it will only wait 5 seconds for the emailer to send the email, then it will close the tab.
- Added Encoded On/Off/disabled pics for OGame toggles.
- Fixed New Message Alarm. Now, it should work better for more (all?) servers.
- Streamlined some stuff. Now, the script will not attempt retrieve the EventList in this situation>> Emailer is OFF and Mute Attack is ON and Mute Espionage is ON. (this makes it faster in this situation)
- Added Fleet Details to Email Alarm. Now, your emails will come from:
Alarm@1d2h3m4s.uni99org. Where, "1d2h3m4s" is the amount of time until the first arriving attack. And, "uni99org" is the server. The body of the Email contains the amount of time until the attack arrives, server arrival time, total number of ships, name of moon/planet with coords the fleet is coming from and the name of moon/planet with coords that the fleet is going to.
- Added: ability to still play message alarm, even if parts of the AlarmCheck fail.
- Added: multi-server multi-user compatibility. Now, the script will save all settings according to your server+username. So each accounts settings can be unique.
- Added: Reload Button. This button is on by default on each Load, and will turn itself back on with each reload. If you turn off this toggle. It will disable OAgame alarm (no reload = no alarms), for this tab only. Now, you can have multiple tabs open and disable the reload (and thus OGame Alarm) on other tabs. If you want to fully disable the script, Right-Click the Greasemonkey icon in the lower-right hand corner of FireFox and Uncheck OGame Alarm.
- Added: toggle ON/OFF buttons to Left Menu. The Buttons are:
- v2.2 (06/07/2010)
- Added: Incoming Espionage Audio Alarm.
- v2.1 (06/04/2010)
- Added: New Message Audio Alarm.
- v2.0 (06/03/2010)
- Initial release of the new Ogame Alarm v2. Limited features. Only Reloader, Emailer and audio Alarm for incoming attacks is working. NEED TESTERS!