Script Summary: Mark snatched torrents.
Click install, then reload the front page of what.cd. This will initialize the script by fetching the list of snatched/uploaded/leeching/seeding torrents. Don't leave the page before it has finished. If something goes wrong you can restart the process by selecting "Snatched: Reset" in user script commands. Fetching the list will take a while. It is done when the message "Update done" shows up in the notification box.
As a fallback, the script can also load the torrent lists manually (like snitch). Just browse through the snatched/uploaded/leeching/seeding pages in your browser.
- Mark links to snatched/uploaded/leeching/seeding torrents.
- Automatically update list of torrents every 10 minutes (no need to visit the lists manually).
- By default, links to snatched are colored green and uploaded are red. Torrents that are leeching are blue.
- Links to torrent groups (albums, etc.) are colored yellow if any one of the torrents in the group has been snatched. Similarly, a link to a torrent will turn yellow if it has not itself been downloaded but another torrent from the same group has been downloaded.
- Seeding torrents have a dotted, red underline.
- Style and color can be changed with "Enter custom style..." in user script commands.