Script Summary: DSXC's Mousehunt helper script.
DescriptionThis smart little script replaces the standard horn timer with a much more precise horn timer with a notification and adds an approximate KR timer into the heads up display for mousehunt. It also adds extra buttons onto the heads up display that allows you to check your inventory items, craft new items and use potions from any mousehunt page. Works in Firefox w/ Greasemonkey or Opera, other browser support is in the works.
Features- Precise Horn timer with an alert when ready
- An approximate king's reward timer with an alert
- Expands the hunter's progress percentage out to two decimal places
- Check inventory items and quantities from any mousehunt page
- Craft items from any mousehunt page
- Imbuing cheese with potions from any mousehunt page
- Prompt updates
ThanksMuch thanks goes to kaz2y5, seinzer, ilovescripts and mthud for all their help with gathering trap and crafting ID's. Really appreciated.
Revision HistoryVersion 13.6
- Added in a few missing crafting patterns including the Ronza charms and a few trap rebuilds.
- Fixed inventory update system to support changes by HG. Loading times for inventory will be much quicker.
- Journal issues seem to be fixed, please inform me if you are continuing to have issues.
- Using potions and crafting items will now update your item quantities correctly. This may mean you don't need to use automatic inventory refresh anymore.
- Added new recipes for the Living Garden.
- Added support for the new location, Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise.
- Fixed issue related to a change in the hunter title (some people have combined male/female titles).
- Fixed issues introduced due to the changes in the logon system between FB and MHG.
- Travel, Potions and Crafting will now work again.
- Fixed the some of the recipes introduced with the Living Garden.
- Fixed an issue with the Living Garden essence converter.
- Changed the converter so the essence name is still shown when hovering over an essence.
- Noticed the lack of ranks above Count/Countess, surprised no one mentioned a loop for the rank lookup.
- Added travel to Living/Twisted Garden, Lost/Cursed City and Sand Dunes/Crypts.
- Added a mouseover to the Essences of the Living Garden to show conversion quantities.
- Added crafting patterns for the new items in the Living Garden areas.
- Some of the patterns are assumptions as they haven't been crafted yet (Grand Arcanum and Phantasmic blueprints).
- The tournament warning now occurs once at 20 minutes and again 5 minutes before a tournament is due to begin.
- Added 'Great Gnawnian Games' to the list of names that the King's Party Zone switches between. Not that it is so helpful anymore...
- Added an alarm for a tournament warning. It warns you 5 minutes before a tournament is due to begin.
- Added a depth per hunt for the Iceberg and the required depth per hunt to meet the targets (Hidden Depths, Treasure Chest, Strongbox, Supply Chest). After missing all bonuses and thus Icewing, it says "Better luck next time!".
- Fixed the issue with the userobject not refreshing in Firefox.
- Added the pattern for the Deep Freeze Base.
- Fixed the issue with the journal showing NaN due to Iceberg advancement.
- Removed the need to load a page from the MH server to refresh the userobject.
- Updated the patterns for the new bases and weapons from the Iceberg location.
- Due to the introduction of an insane z-index on the top bar, I modified the z-indices of my pop-up windows.
- Removed some testing code I had embedded that should have been removed a long time ago.
- Added travel to Iceberg and renamed the Huntington location.
- Added travel to Slushy Shoreline and fixed the issue with the Living Garden travel cost.
- Added crafting pattern for a new cheese that is not yet available (gathered from the not yet implemented Mountain HUD).
- Added patterns for the new bases, but need their quantities massaged before they will work.
- Added travel to King's Arms and implemented Living Garden travel for when it becomes available (hurry up HG!).
- Crafting and using potions now decreases the item quantities without having to reload the inventory.
- Re-implemented the "Timer in Title" option, sorry about its removal.
- Fixed issue with the timer not restarting.
- Support for Google Chrome, finally.
- Support for https fixed, noticed that it wouldn't work when I went https only.
- Modified the way the browser discovery works, please recheck Chrome support.
- Added travel costs to the event location and ronda from the Sandtail Desert.
- Added recipes for new traps from halloween event.
- Fixed issues with a couple of recipes.
- Did other stuff... can't remember what...
- Embedded the audio files (9kb size difference)
- Fixed an issue with a renamed div ID tag causing alerts to fail
- Fixed issues with the crafting system
- Fixed issues with potions and crafting without reloading
- Fixed issues with the travel system for repaired map pieces
- Added travel to the Crystal Library
- Added recipe for Zurreal's Folly
- Added https access to the script
- Added travel to Muridae Market
- Modified the travel system to warn if you are traveling from a "special" zone (think Zugwang's Tower)
- Reimplemented the journal summary and imbuing cheese with potions.
- Added new recipes for charms, traps etc for new zone
- Fixed the issue with Travel and Crafting. Simple issue with the URL :D.
- Reimplemented the location states and timers.
- YAY! Working for the new MH system.
- Some features are not currently working correctly... they'll be worked out soon.