Script Summary: Hides Flash and Silverlight animations until you click on an icon to play them. (Google Chrome Required)
- Based on the BlockFlash and FlashBlock scripts.
- Supports Flash and Silverlight
- Uses two methods to block Flash and Silverlight elements to ensure they are blocked
- Uses an icon to cover animations (complete with mouse-over effect)
- Supports whitelist (add url to "var exclude")
- Runs instantly
This script is fully supported by Google Chrome (184.108.40.206 or later). It is not supported by Firefox or Opera.
Chrome install instructions - http://lifehacker.com/5180010/enable-user-scrip... - (Ignore bit about versions. User scripts are supported in the current release version)