Script Summary: Add mouseover-previews to Pure TnA's search/browse function
PureTNA (and Empornium) are dead. So is this script of course. I will soon continue to work on the cheggit version of PureTNA Quick Thumbnail Preview since cheggit seems to be the place to go now.
If you know any other sites similar to PureTNA (range and amount of content) and that could use a script like this feel free to send me a message and I will check them out.
This script allows you to view the preview pictures of PureTNA torrents without going to the detail page. Just move your mouse cursor over the icon in the type column (far left) and a tooltip will open which allows you to go through the previews, view the description, thank the uploader and download a torrent without ever leaving the browse/wishlist page.
- View preview pictures
- Download torrents
- Thank uploader
- Read torrent description
- Leave a comment
- Navigate browse pages
- Hide torrents of selected categories
Certain features (like the scrolling description text) will only work when you allow scripts on puretna.com!
Opera and Chrome don't support Greasmonkey Menu Commands. That means auto-thanks will be activated and auto-comments deactiveated for these two unless you make changes in the code.
Same goes for hiding of categories.
- Place your cursor on the category icon in the type column of a torrent to load it's preview pictures. This will load the first available picture.
- Use the left arrow and right arrow keys to move to the previous/next preview picture for the current torrent
- Press the SHIFT key to open the current preview picture in a new window (you have to allow popups on puretna for this to work!)
- Press the DEL key to download the .torrent file of the torrent you are previewing
- Double click the category icon to open the details page for a torrent
- Press CTRL to thank the uploader for the torrent you are previewing
- Press INS to view the description for the torrent you are previewing. Press INS again to hide the description.
(if there is not enough room to show the whole description the text will slowly be scrolled up and down to give you a chance to read the whole thing)
- Click the category icon once to keep the previews visible when you move your mouse away. All hotkeys will still work. Click anywhere to unlock the previews
- While the preview image is visible, move your mouse to the upper part of the image to get a link to the next image and to download the torrent
To automatically thank the uploader when downloading a torrent through this script go to Tools -> Greasemonkey -> User Script Commands... -> [PTnA] Switch auto-thanks on/off.
This is activated by default.
To automatically leave a comment when you download a torrent through this script go to Tools -> Greasemonkey -> User Script Commands... -> [PTnA] Switch auto-comment on/off.
If you activate this, you can use your comment-history as kind of a download history.
This is deactivated by default.
To change the text of the auto-comment go to Tools -> Greasemonkey -> User Script Commands... -> [PTnA] Edit auto-comment and enter your message.
Default comment: Thank you!
- All auto-thanks and auto-comment settings are stored in your browser. They are not linked to your PureTnA user!
- While holding [Ctrl] use the left/right arrow keys to go to the previous/next browse page.
- To hide torrents of a certain category go to Tools -> Greasemonkey -> User Scripts Commands... -> [PTnA] Edit hidden categories and enter the category (several categories can be seperated by a
- Use your mouse wheel to view the next or previous image
Next Image............[->].............Shows the next image or cycles to the first one Previous Image........[<-].............Shows the previous image Next/Previous Image...mouse wheel......Shows next or previous image Show Description......[INS]............Shows the torrent description in the preview box Download Torrent......[DEL]............Downloads the .torrent file of the current torrent Thank The Uploader....[CTRL]...........Thank the uploader of the current torrent Open Image............[SHIFT]..........Opens the current image in a new tab/window Open Details..........double click.....Opens the details page of the current torrent Keep Visible..........click............Keeps the preview box visible when moving the mouse Next Page.............[CTRL]+[->]......Loads the next browse page Previous Page.........[CTRL]+[<-]......Loads the previous browse page
- Feature: scrolling with the mouse wheel while viewing previews will show the next or previous image
- Feature: in the keep preview visible view, clicking on the image will increase it's size
- Keep preview visible view can now be exited by clicking anywhere other than on one of the links or the image
- Updated the keep preview visible view to make it easier to work with the links next/previous/download-links inside the image
- Feature: clickable links for next image and download inside preview image
- Bugfix: previous/next picture keys on user details
- Added the option to hide categories from the torrent list
- Added support for profile pages
- Added left/right arrow to navigate to the previous/next browse page
- Added compatibility for Chrome and Opera
- Added single click anywhere to deactivate keeping the previews visible.
- Added auto-thanks
- Added auto-comment
- Added single click on the type icon to keep the previews visible no matter where you put your mouse.
- Added [INS] to view torrent description!
- Fixed bug that broke hiding of preview and Thanks-message when scripts were blocked with NoScript
- Improved positioning and size of previews
- Added [CTRL] to thank the uploader!
- Added double click on preview trigger to open details page
- Added @include statement to activate script when browsing on both http://www.puretna.com and http://puretna.com
- Renamed to PureTNA Quick Thumbnail Preview (thanks for the suggestion, xad)
- Changed the preview trigger to the Type column (thanks for the suggestion, xad)
- Removed scripting-bug that caused image-fetching to fail when browsing from http://puretna instead of http://www.puretna.com
- Faster image-fetching
- Added [DEL]-key as a shortcut for downloading the .torrent file
- Changed image-fetching from AJAX to hidden iFrame due to authentication-problems
- Code cleanup
- Added arrow keys (left and right) to go through preview pictures of hovered torrent
- Added [SHIFT] key to open the active preview picture in a new window
- Initial upload