Script Summary: Helps and improves the playing experience of the application City of Ash -- Includes Captcha Solver(TM)
Copyright: 2010, Copyrighted - no reproduction/modifications allowed
This is a script to help with the playing experience of the FaceBook application City of Ash. This script is being built from the ground up, but many of the ideas used in my MobWars Auto Helper V2.0(TM) script are being modeled -- and many off the current interface features and internal structuring in MWAHV2.0 actually came from initial internal versions of this script.
CASPER for short (City of ASh helPER).
: 2.00h released Mar 20, 2010 2:50PM (CST, -600 GMT)
New Version 2.00h- Now will purchase properties in groups of up to 10.
New Version 2.00g- Fixed reloading issue caused by the new Facebook layout.
New Version 2.00f- Fixed the Auto City buy routines to obey user limits set.
- Fixed a error in the fighter drone that could cause a loop condition.
- Corrected a 'resting' issue if the fight page was empty.
- Fixed queue display (failed to display actions in queue if there were more then one... wasn't an issue until now)
- Implemented initial Quest automation.
...- You MUST go to the quest page(s) before this will function correctly -- previous versions did collect information about the jobs, but not all that was/is needed.
...- It does NOT verify that you have the item(s) needed to do a job. So be sure that you do, or it will just keep trying to do a job you can not do.
...- You may select any job, but it will only do the job if you are already in the city the job is for.
New Version 2.00e- Fighter drone now obeys the blocklist
- Fixed the Bounty hunting refresh delay failure to update in preferences.
- Fighter drone now is more informative.
- First version of the Auto City Purchase routines implemented. Will purchase the best item(s), according to their income vs. cost, in the city you are CURRENTLY IN. It does no travel at this time.
- Changed default location of the 'Messages' window (will not affect anyone who has already moved the window)
New Version 2.00d- Corrected an error where the fight list would only record/capture the results for display of either the last win, or the last loss, but not both.
- Fixed a small bug in error reporting.
- Changed the window displays to have higher priority, to always show above the top Facebook bar.
- Also made it so that the windows will never initially open over the bar -- they can be temporarily moved there, but won't reopen above it (it will open just below).
- Fighter drone! It's still basic, but it's there.
New Version 2.00c- 'pause' now is enforced with the bounty hunting list as well.
- Added fight recording, win and losses (no victims yet)
..-- you can also hover over the win and loss columns for each mob on the list to see the results of the last won or lost fight against that mob.
..-- There was SOME recording done, internally, in the previous version... You may need to reset the list before it's fully functional (You can do this from the fight window, or if it won't get that far, from the GreaseMonkey user script command options)
- Added automatic adding to the fight block list/hitlist block lists.
- Minimum timer delay is reduced to '1' for donators (at this point, THE donator. :) )
New Version 2.00b-Added ROR(ROI), etc., calculations to the city pages. You can also click on 'City' in the stats window, and a new window will open that will show you all the properties you currently own and/or could purchase (that the script knows about.. ie, you need to have been on the city pages first).
- A bit more work completed on other features (didn't get as much done as I wanted, due to all the changes in Mob Wars this past week... but things are moving)