Script Summary: Find out instantly on which page of google's search your website appears, directly from the search results page.
1. Perform a google search - any google domain, preferences, etc.
2. Fill in a domain name in the textfield in the upper right corner
3. Hit "Go"
4. The script will walk through the search results pages starting with the one currently shown
5. The script will stop when the domain name (or any text entered in that field) is found in the URL part (green text) of a result.
the result is highlighted (selected) as if a "Find in page" was performed
- Hit "Go" after a result was found to search some more
- If no match is found by page 30 the script will stop
- Stop the script at any time using your browser's "Stop" (Esc)
P.S.: Please consider writing a tiny review if you like this or maybe drop a few lines to say what you think of it. Thank you!