Script Summary: Automatically do mafia friends jobs in Mafia Wars to gain experience points
The script will allow you to gain experience by doing jobs for your mafia. This is similar to Vern's dojobs tool available at http://vern.com/mwtools.
The reason for this script is twofold:
1) If you have a large mafia (over 4000-6000) you can't run Vern's script as the gifting page will not open.
2) Mafia wars only lets you help on jobs where the mafia member is your friend in Facebook. This script lets you scan your friends list and will only attempt helping on jobs where the mafia member is also your friend. This saves time. In some cases a lot of time. For instance, I have about 8200 mafia but only 1700 of them are my friends.
To run the script.
All commands can be found by right-clicking the Greasemonkey icon in the lower right corner of your screen and choosing 'User Script Commands'.
1) Set your help delay. 10 seconds is default but you can choose anything you want. I don't suggest going much lower then 3 seconds.
2) In Mafia wars, go to the My Mafia->My Mafia screen that shows list of your mafia. Choose script option: "MW Job Helper - Get Mafia Wars Mafia. This will scan all pages of your mafia and create a list.
3) Go to facebook homepage and go to Friends->All friends screen. Choose script option "MW Job Helper - Get Facebook friends". This will scan all pages of your friends and then compare them against your mafia list and clean the list.
4) Choose script option "MW Job Helper - Do Jobs". This will go through the list and try to do jobs for all your mafia/friends.
In the future, if you get a lot of new mafia, or otherwise want to update your lists, run steps 2 and 3 above. Otherwise, just do Step #4 once or twice a day to get experience.
Thanks go out to Natasa13 and Fragger for their scripts 'final auto help' and 'Facebook Mafia Wars Mafia to Facebook Friend Adder' which I relied on heavily for both code and ideas.
- Fixed problem with missing functions
- Added 'skip' function to skip any number of users (useful if you are restarting script)
- Fixed code so that it will stop when finished doing jobs instead of looping