Script Summary: Skip the nuisance delay (unfortunately, the hourly traffic limit remains)
This script backdates your download request, so the server thinks you've been waiting for the download since 2009-06-15, thus allowing you to proceed immediately to the next page, which the script also automatically loads.
- 2009-07-19: Replace the "ignorelimit" option with a re-activated download button in case the hourly traffic limit has been reached; you can use that button to get the download link immediately if you want to add it to a download manager for a scheduled download at a later time, as the link itself doesn't change
- 2009-07-06: Workaround for Hotfile's new, non-wellformed HTML ("<form> ... <table> ... </form> ... </table>" is certainly not allowed)
- 2009-06-22: In case the hourly traffic limit has been reached, do not skip the first page unless "ignorelimit" is on (default off)
- 2009-06-21: Now automatically skip the first page, plus minor tweaks and cleanup
- 2009-06-16: Minor tweaks and cleanup
- 2009-06-15: Initial release