Script Summary: Filter out unwanted objects on ImmoWelt.DE: Automatically highlight the ones you might be most interested in. Focus on the real ones.
German hint: Die Benutzeroberfläche des Skriptes spricht natürlich auch Deutsch (ist schließlich für eine deutsche Site). Die Beschreibung hier ist trotzdem in Englisch, da dies die Sprache dieser Site ist...
Immowelt.DE is one of the big real estate portals in Germany you might want to check if looking for a property. This script helps you to filter out unwanted objects from the search result lists - and/or highlight the more interesting ones by keywords for the title and/or location, as well as by ID.
Documentation for the ImmoFilter scripts can be found in this guide.
History of Changes
- 1.1.0 (2009-07-27) - added a "Filter" button to each property to ease adding new filters (see screenshot)
- 1.0.9 (2009-07-27) - site updates made script results looking a bit cunfusing - fixed
- 1.0.8 (2009-06-26) - using new features of the updater (forced dependency checks)
- 1.0.7 (2009-06-24) - now "special ads" (aka "Objektanzeige") are also handled
- 1.0.6 (2009-06-22) - Site changes broke the script (fixed); now using multi-lang feature of the update checker
- 1.0.5 (2009-06-15) - added UpdateChecker (see maintenance page).
- 1.0.4 (2009-06-09) - configuration screen now uses tabs to make it more clean.
- 1.0.3 (2009-06-04) - some minor fixes:
- type error didn't allow to save config
- pressing "save" after ID purge restored purged IDs
- hiliteIDs had not been checked on purge
- if there was nothing to purge, there seemed to be no action when clicking the purge button - now there's a message displayed showing the fact
- 1.0.2 (2009-06-03) - now keeping track of the IDs configured to allow purging objects no longer available on Immowelt.DE.
- 1.0.1 (2009-06-02) - code rewrite and optimization
- 1.0.0 (2009-05-28) - initial version