Script Summary: Filter out unwanted objects on ImmoNet.DE: Automatically highlight the ones you might be most interested in. Focus on the real ones.
German hint: Die Benutzeroberfläche des Skriptes spricht natürlich auch Deutsch (ist schließlich für eine deutsche Site). Die Beschreibung hier ist trotzdem in Englisch, da dies die Sprache dieser Site ist...
Immonet.DE is one of the big real estate portals in Germany you might want to check if looking for a property. This script helps you to filter out unwanted objects from the search result lists - and/or highlight the more interesting ones by keywords for the title and/or location, as well as by ID.
Documentation for the ImmoFilter scripts can be found in this guide.
History of Changes
- 1.0.8 (2009-10-01) - the "Filter button" lost its anchor due to site changes (fixed)
- 1.0.7 (2009-07-27) - added a "Filter" button to each property to ease adding new filters
- 1.0.6 (2009-06-26) - using new features of the updater (forced dependency checks)
- 1.0.5 (2009-06-22) - using the new multi-lang capability of the updater
- 1.0.4 (2009-06-15) - integrated the GM Script Updater (see maintenance menu).
- 1.0.3 (2009-06-09) - config screen now uses tabs to make things more clear.
- 1.0.2 (2009-06-04) - adapted latest changes from ImmoweltFilter (1.0.2+1.0.3), i.e. keeping track of the IDs configured to allow purging objects no longer available.
- 1.0.1 (2009-06-02) - code rewrite and optimization
- 1.0.0 (2009-06-28) - initial version