Script Summary: Make some enhancements for bugzilla (sorry, I use version 3.0.9).
- 01/10/2009: Re-factored the code to avoid duplicate loading of jquery.
- 11/09/2009: Optimized the code a bit and added button style to top menu. Also added Show bugs depending on status' combo-box.
- 07/09/2009: Changed the way the quip is hidden to a better solution.
- 23/07/2009: Fixed the 'Hide bugs depending on status' combo-box duplication.
- 10/06/2009: Added row highlighting and select on click for buglist table. Also changed the color for the buglist table headers.
- 09/06/2009: Renamed the script due there is one with such name already :).
- 08/06/2009: Added 'Hide bugs depending on status' function.
- 02/06/2009: By RNiK request, fixed collapsing first comment in for bugzilla.org version. It was working fine in bugzilla version 3.0.8.
- 27/05/2009: By RNiK request, modified the @include TAG to '// @include http*://*bugzilla*'. Now it should work for sure :).
- 27/05/2009: updated the 'wide up the form elements' to be applied only to 'form[action="process_bug.cgi"]' and 'form[action="post_bug.cgi"]' which stands for Add/View bug pages respectively. As requested by RNiK, this will fix the 'My Votes' page and others.
- 26/05/2009: collapsible comments
Make some enhancements for bugzilla:
- make a grey background
- add saved searches to the top menu
- hide the quip from the header
- alternate colors in comments
- wide up the form elements
- add a link 'Go2Top' on the bottom&top of every comment
- collapsible comments
- Hide bugs depending on status
- Buglist: Row highlighting and select/disselect on click. Changed the color for table headers.