Script Summary: Strips click tracking from links in Google search results.
Google's search results page wraps gateway (i.e. tracking) URLs around links to individual results. An annoying side effect of this behavior is that you can't copy and paste links directly out of search results. This userscript fixes that problem.
- 2014.02.28 - version 2.2.1 - Add @version metadata, update @include to cover more country-specific domains. (Thanks to billclinton for the heads-up.)
- 2014.02.25 - version 2.2 - Attempt to fix a rare, unreproducible issue where search results were not being stripped of tracking links properly.
- 2010.11.27 - version 2.1 - Added support for Google SSL. (Thanks to anonymous for the bug report.)
- 2010.11.24 - version 2.0 - Rewrite in response to search result page changes. (Thanks to rimmington for bug report.)
- 2010.06.27 - version 1.7 - Fixed bug with URL encoded links. (Thanks to Yomi for the bug report)
- 2010.03.29 - version 1.6 - Fixed secondary links.
- 2009.12.09 - version 1.5 - Fix for "q=" type search result pages.
- 2009.12.09 - version 1.4 - Big changes due to Google's latest feature bloats: fade in and real-time search results.
- 2009.10.09 - version 1.3 - Fixed broken shopping result links, added support for secondary links (Thanks to uncajesse for the bug report.)
- 2009.05.06 - version 1.2 - Added support for cached, featured, and sitelink links. (Thanks, Prez, for the bug report.)
- 2009.04.26 - version 1.1 - Damn it, Google, make up your mind!
- 2009.04.22 - version 1.0 - Initial release.